Marijuana business news - Canopy San Francisco to incubate next hit apps
The ArcView Group and Canopy Boulder will bring their unique canna-business incubator to San Francisco, ArcView’s Troy Dayton tells the Hash in its Season 2 debut.
CanopyBoulder calls itself a “seed-stage business accelerator”, and 10 marijuana start-ups are currently undergoing its twelve-week program in Boulder, CO in 2015. For a taste of what they’re looking for, here’s the current crop:
1. Adistry, Longmont, CO – An online advertising network for compliant advertising of cannabis-related products and services.
2. Cannagrow, Israel – An innovative smartphone-controlled home grow for consumers.
3. ColoradoPotGuide.com, Denver, CO – The definitive online guide to cannabis in the Mile High State, and beyond.
4. Glasshous, Los Angeles, CA – An high-end e-commerce head shop startup appealing to discerning consumers.
5. Healthy Headie Lifestyle, Boston, MA – Direct to consumer sales distributorship (network marketing) for cannabis-related ancillary consumer products.
6. Highest Reward, Superior, CO – Bringing outsourced and data driven human resources solutions to the cannabis industry.
7. BDDS, Providence, RI – Quantitative retail sales and consumer trends data & analysis firm for the cannabis industry.
8. Shivanysa, South Lake Tahoe, CA – A brand for women interested in the cannabis industry.
9. Stashlogix, Boulder, CO – A stash bag brand in the business of enhancing safety and security for the cannabis consumer.
10. Tradiv, San Diego, CA – A technology platform redefining the B2B ecosystem for registered cannabis businesses.
[Main art via DoobieDuck.com]
— CanopyBoulder (@CanopyBoulder) April 13, 2015